Forensic Engineering at its very best.
Unified employs Registered Professional Engineers across the country to conduct a variety of forensic evaluations and investigations.
Unified’s forensic engineers are equipped with investigative experience, X-ray technology, stereo microscopy, high tech testing equipment, and the tools and experience needed to solve the most puzzling mystery.
Our forensic engineering services include:
- Automobile accident reconstruction
- Building Code compliance
- Construction failure/distress analysis
- Mold and Moisture origin and cause
- Lightning damage investigations
- Marine accident reconstruction
- Marine related structures and equipment failures
- Mechanical/electrical analysis
- Metallurgical analysis
- Product failure analysis
- Property damage investigations
- Roof distress cause and origin
- Hail damage assessment
- Slip and fall analysis
- Structural Failures
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Evidence Storage & Examination